If you're experiencing any problem setting up your call, please try this steps:
Step 1: Check your hardware
- Make sure your microphone, camera, and speakers are plugged in to your computer and turned on (microphone isn’t muted).
- If you connect any of your hardware using USB, check if you need to install software from the device manufacturer.
- Make sure other programs on your computer aren’t using your microphone, camera, or speakers.
- At the bottom of the configuration window, make sure you’ve selected the microphone and camera from your computer
- Finally, use this page to verify whether all required devices are running properly. All tests must be successful for the call to happen. Below there is a screenshot of a succesful test. If any of the devices failed to pass the test it will be highlighted in red.
Step 2: Check your Browser settings
- The application can be accessed using Chrome, Firefox and Safari web browsers.
- Make sure neither camera nor microphone aren't blocked by your browser.
|Google Chrome||Safari||Mozilla Firefox|